Let us know if you are interested in this programme! Leave your contact details below and we will update you when more information is available.
Discover the dynamics of the global LNG business
LNG has transformed the gas industry in recent years – and the LNG revolution has only just begun. The rapid growth of LNG production is turning previously fragmented and controlled gas markets into a global competitive commodity market comparable to oil.
This intensive course, presented by acknowledged international LNG experts, offers an overview of all aspects of the complex LNG value chain and discusses the latest developments in LNG markets, technologies and the current geopolitical situation and its impact in the European market.
How you benefit
- Interact with top LNG experts and peers
- Critical understand the entire LNG value chain using a multidisciplinary approach
- Identify new business opportunities
- Gain the skills to develop LNG projects
- Virtual visit to an LNG terminal to learn about the operational side
This programme is in cooperation with:
About the programme
Several recognised experts with diverse backgrounds in business and academia take a deep dive into the highly dynamic world of LNG. They discuss all parts of the LNG value chain, from production to transport and end uses, from a variety of perspectives – legal, commercial, political and social.
What you learn
- Gain complete overview of LNG value chain and latest market and technology developments
- Identify main risks of developing a new LNG project
- Understand legal and regulatory environment of the LNG business
- The dynamics of LNG in the current geopolitical setting and its impact in the European market
This programme is still in development. Date to be confirmed.
Who should attend
This programme is for professionals active in the gas value chain:
- Executives, managers, and commercial representatives
- Business and energy analysts
- Legal advisors and energy business consultants
- Business development managers and investors
- Regulators and policymakers
- LNG suppliers, traders and distributors
- Asset manager
- Lecture 1 Wednesday 19 April 2023 Date to be confirmed Lecture 2 Thursday 20 April 2023 Date to be confirmed Lecture 3 Friday 21 April 2023 Date to be confirmed
Dr. Thierry Bros is Senior Manager European Affairs & Lead Analyst for IOGP in Brussels. Thierry is also a Senior Expert at our business school, a visiting Professor at SciencesPo Paris, a member of the EU-Russia Gas Advisory Council, an advisory board member and a contributor to the independent specialized website Natural Gas World. Thierry has more than 30 years’ experience in the energy field, from policy side to trading floors. Thierry Bros holds a Master of chemical engineering from ESPCI ParisTech and a PhD from Ecole Centrale Paris.
This LNG programme provided me outstanding and advanced specialisation in LNG technology and commercial aspects of it. Brilliant networking opportunity with the top names from the industry and detailed, onsite inspections of the LNG terminals, were beyond all my expectations.
Colleagues who are looking for in-depth energy-tech specialisation shall check on the NEBS Programmes. I would sincerely recommend NEBS programmes to all of my colleagues and particularly to those senior professionals who are looking to steer their career development in the planned direction as well as to those colleagues who are after the high-quality information and knowledge on new market opportunities.
Aleksandar Katancevic - General Manager of energy portfolio management at Stratega East Ltd