Get up to speed on the impact of the energy transition on European energy sector
The energy sector is undergoing a major transformation that has only just begun and that will affect all of European society.
This 4-day programme looks at how the 2015 Paris Agreement will lead to a shift from a fossil-fuel-based energy system to a zero-emission system based on renewable energies. It addresses and integrates all the key economic, technological, political and regulatory aspects of this major change and will highlight the opportunities provided by new developments around electrification, green gases, smart grids and smart cities.
How you benefit
- Acquire strategic perspective on European energy transition
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities
- Acquire international network of peers and expert
This programme is still in development. Date to be confirmed.
About the programme
This programme will give you a complete overview of how European energy markets work and how they are expected to be transformed by the transition to a zero-emission energy system.
It is a must for anyone who wants to gain a critical understanding of this hugely important and complex development that will affect us all.
Download the brochure to find more information about the programme.
What you learn
- Understand supply and demand dynamics in EU gas, heat and electricity markets
- Understand (geo-)political and regulatory frameworks of European energy markets
- Anticipate challenges and opportunities of energy transition and sustainable cities of the future
- Assess the future of a single integrated EU energy market
Who should attend
For participants who are, or will become active in the energy sector or energy-related institutions:
- Professionals in European energy markets
- Consultants/advisors working in the European energy industry
- Project coordinators, strategy advisors in the energy sector Industry professionals who need to assess the impact of the energy transition on their business fields
- Regulatory affairs and public relations officers/managers working for national, provincial or municipal bodies
- Lecture 1 Monday 23 October 2023 Lecture 2 Tuesday 24 October 2023 Lecture 3 Wednesday 25 October 2023 Lecture 4 Thursday 26 October 2023
- LocationBrussels, Belgium